Thursday 5 May 2011

Call Me Brief - How App Video Was Made


In order to make this Video, I had to decide whether I was going to use my iPhone 4 or use my Camcorder. I weighed up the pros and cons of both and i decided that it was a better choice to use my iPhone 4 as the quality of the video would be better.

Before starting to make the Video I had to sit down and plan what I wanted to be included in the Video and where the scenes would be shot. Once I had decided on what I wanted to be included in the video and where I wanted it to be shot I then went on to start recording the scenes. I decided that it would be better to take a number of shots from different angles so that I could decided on which I liked the best. After 2hours of recording I was finally finished and was able to take the recordings into editing software to edit my Video.

Before I started to edit the recordings I had to pick out which were the best and what angles I liked the best, I also had to take the recordings from my iPhone 4 and take them into windows live movie maker and save them out as .AVI files so that they were able to be edited. Once the recordings were saved out as .AVI files I was then able to import them into Final Cut Pro and begin editing the Video.  

Once the recordings were joined together I then started editing it and adding effects and transitions that I thought would only enhance the appearance.

Sarah-Louise Reynolds

No comments:

Post a Comment